December 24, 2010

Festivus For The Rest Of Us!

Well, it's officially December 25th, which depending what circles you run in, it could mean a number of things but I suppose for most, it's Merry Christmas....myself, I'd have to say it's a Festivus kind of night.  Anyway, thought I'd say a quick Happy Holidays to everyone.  I can only imagine the insane amounts of delicious food, tasty beverages, family revelry & great football everyone is about to embark on in the next 24 hours or so.  Hope everyone gets what they wanted from Santa, if not, you better tighten that shit up next year!  I recorded a little video clip (actually I did a few cause the battery died on me) wishing everyone well & giving a quick update on the lack of shenanigans taking place over here....I really need to buckle down & make it happen!



                                            Festivus Video's - First One got cut short so....

Honestly, though, I hope everyone is well & has a wonderful little holiday planned....I gotta go air some grievances!

ho ho ho

No comments:

Post a Comment