December 20, 2010

Cold Showers Suck!

I understood things were going to be different & was certainly fine with that but I gotta admit, I am not a morning person & usually what gets me up & running in the morning is a nice warm shower - especially one that I don't have to do a whole lot of work.  I like standing there, lathering up, enjoying the steady stream of hot water, brushing my teeth, shaving if necessary, all without putting much effort in.



Anyway, as you may have noticed from the video, the bathroom IS the shower, no biggie.  My frustration comes with a hot water heater that SUCKS!  I usually get about 11 seconds of luke warm water over the course of a five minute shower.  Unfortunately, the sporadic nature of the warm water spurts is never consistent so I have to let the water run, testing it frequently. All the while, freezing my butt off, lathering up, brushing my teeth or sometimes standing there naked as a jay bird waiting for the sweet sanctity of some warm water to rinse off with.

I suppose I'll get used to it eventually but I am really looking forward to a nice, consistently warm shower!


Enjoy your warm showers, everyone!

That is all....

No comments:

Post a Comment